Hey All! As our Memorial Day blog series continues, we have another recipe for you! BBQ chicken is the perfect addition for your grill out! If you aren’t grilling, this recipe can also be done in the oven.
I have shared this recipe before…click here to check it out.
If you are opting to use the grill rather than the oven, follow the same process, but check out these tips first.
Tips for grilling:
- I use chicken thighs in addition to drumsticks.
- Marinate the chicken in BBQ sauce in a large ziploc bag in the refrigerator for about an hour prior to grilling.
- Make sure to baste the chicken with BBQ sauce throughout the grilling process.
- Rotate and flip the chicken throughout the grilling process to ensure even cooking.
- Every grill is different and cooks differently, make sure your chicken reaches 165 degrees F before eating. Nobody has time for food borne illness!
Make sure to tag us on Instagram if you try out our recipes!