Hey there! To kick off the new year we wanted to share a Birthday Gift Guide: For Women. Our mama’s birthday is in January, so we thought this would be a great time. This guide can apply to Grandmas, Mamas, Fiance, Girlfriend, Sisters, friends, or any other woman in your life. However, ladies, I do suggest you text the link to this post to your man so you don’t end up with a gift that you will be re-gifting. 🙂
This is my first post for our page, so bear with me, it may get interesting! 🙂 Let’s get to it!
- Ugg Slippers – How cute and comfy do these look?! Unfortunately, I do not own these…yet! These would be perfect for around the house if I am cleaning or just hanging out. Click here to shop the slippers.
- Keurig – I am a coffee lover so I had to throw this in there! I have the older version of this and it has lasted for so long that I haven’t had the chance to upgrade to this one. I love the fact that the water reservoir holds 80oz of water so it doesn’t have to be refilled every third cup of coffee. It is the small things in life… Click here to shop the Keurig.
- Yeti Tumbler – You got to have a cute coffee mug to go with the Keurig! I currently own three yeti tumblers… I might have a slight obsession! I love how it truly keeps my hot drinks hot and my cold drinks cold! To top it off – they are dishwasher safe! Click here to shop the Yeti.
- Fossil Gen 4 Smart Watch – I am obsessed with this watch! I bought it for myself on Cyber Monday and I got to say, it was a steal! I did get a huge discount on it, but compared to other smart watches, it is cheaper and is pretty comparable when it comes to the functions. I like how dressy it is, but can change the wristband for when I workout or want the watch to look more casual. Click here to shop the watch.
- Michael Kors Wallet – The simplicity of this wallet is perfect. This wallet has a place for cards, bills, coins, and your Iphone. Comes in 15 colors! Click here to shop the wallet.
- Alex + Ani Bracelet – This specific bracelet has a monogram letter charm. Kristen and I both have this bracelet and many more bracelets from Alex + Ani. So if this exact bracelet doesn’t trip your trigger, there are so many more design options to choose from! Click here to shop the bracelet.
- KitchenAid Standing Mixer – This is a staple in my kitchen and is still working going on 4 years! KitchenAid has so many color options for their mixers to fit anyone’s personality. Personally, mine is hot pink and I do not regret it. However, I do recommend thinking about your kitchen’s color scheme before picking the color of the mixer. Mine usually does not spend much time out on the counter top for show 🙂 Click here to shop the mixer.
- DERMAL Collagen Essence Full Face Facial Mask Sheet – I haven’t tried this specific face mask set, but I have heard about it and the reviews are pretty good. So this is something that I want to try out. This set comes with 16 different options! Click here to shop the Face Mask Set.
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis – Kristen and I actually just received this book for Christmas. I have heard how awesome and inspiring this book is that I can’t wait to start reading it. As soon as we finish the book, we will be posting a blog post review on the book! Hello book club! Click here to shop the book.
- Hunter Boots – Kristen has these boots and can’t say enough about them. They are stylish and are great for spring and fall. There are 15 different color options! Click here to shop the boots.
I hope you found this gift guide to be helpful and will refer back to it in the future! Don’t forget to like, comment, follow, subscribe! 🙂